[C320-list] Overheating

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 15 11:03:53 PDT 2011

Just a thought...could it be that a broken water pump vane or other debris
is in the exit end of the heat exchanger?  It could be loose so it moves
around but big enough to stop water flow out the exit if it stops across the
outlet opening.  On time, water turbulence moves it away from outlet opening
and you get normal pumping/water flow.  Next time, turbulence moves it so
that it blocks the outlet, in which case, you get no flow and steam.

Dennis Harris C320 694.