[C320-list] Shower Sump Pump

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Mon Aug 22 17:17:54 PDT 2011

> In the event the connection is fine
> I will have to remove the pump. Has anyone removed and
> rebuilt the pump? I am not looking forward to working under
> the sink through that little door.
> Don Lawson #1005=

Don,

I have had to do this on my MK II, presumably yours is similar.

Two things of note:

1. The hose attachments to the pump are a clip.  Don't spend hours trying to
undo clamps, you slide the clip part to one side and it all comes off.

2. I found it easier to undo the screws holding the board the pump is mount
on and take the whole assembly out rather than just the pump.

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141