[C320-list] By passing the water heater

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Tue Aug 23 08:41:42 PDT 2011

 I'm not the most conversant with the operation of the web site but here is how I get to them:
from :gallery", select "owners photos"
go to page 2 of the owners photos and scroll down to Bill Lowes Albums (has a photo of my boat "Pappillon" on a trailer.
click on my album to open it
Scroll down to the last 2 pictures.

My album apparently is not accessible unless you are logged in.

if all else fails, let me kow and I'll e-mail them directly to you.

Bill