[C320-list] Starting Battery

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 17:57:49 PDT 2011

Get the largest start batt that fits.  I've got a group 24 AGM as a
reserve start battery, wired to position 1 on the main batt switch.
It does the job when needed.  The original two house batts are
paralleled on position 2.  The upgraded high output (125 amp with 3
stage regulator) alternator is directly wired (via a 150 amp fuse) to
the paralleled batts.  An 'echo' charger passes charging energy
through to the start batt as needed.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906