[C320-list] Gross sticky shore power cord?

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:20:39 PDT 2011

great idea.  i bet it would work on our messy, sticky fenders too (that i
just spent $45 buying cloth covers for because they marked us and anyone
with whom we rafted).

thanks,

gene

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day,
Teach a man to fish and he'll deplete the
      oceans."

The Book of Bob, Ironies 24:7