[C320-list] folding prop

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 18:54:38 PST 2011

I've used an Autoprop with a bronze shaft for 3 seasons.  My boat came with it
from the last owner who hated the fact he couldn't back into his slip, he had it
for 3+ years.  I' ve experienced know problems and its the best feathering prop
I have ever used.  There is know hesitation as I have experience with some
folding prop (put it in gear and hope and wait till it bites).  I can back down
straight as an arrow; feels like I'm driving 18' outboard.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'