[C320-list] Fridge Usage

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:50:57 PST 2011

Hi Col,

My fridge cycles at about the same rate (and the discharge is into the rear
berth). I try and fill the fridge up, so there is plenty of thermal mass,
before I leave the jetty. I have fitted a new battery monitoring system, and
I will let you know how much power the fridge is taking shortly.

Cheers
Simon

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia