[C320-list] Fridge Usage (Now New LED Source)

David Swanson kswanson123 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 22:14:14 PST 2011

John,

Thanks for this.  I too saw those at Lowes and was wondering about them.  I also bought some of the expensive marine branded LED's.  I have found the Sensibulbs to be very good, albeit expensive and only fit into the directional lamps.  I have a pair of these types of flat LEDs that I paid too much for, but they do work well. So, for an equivalent working prodcut at Lowes for about $9 each, I'll install a few more in my overhead lights.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dave

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann