[C320-list] Fridge Usage

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:08:47 PST 2011

Guy, I'm not an electronics expert; but, there is a reason that data and
signal wires are twisted. I think it has something to do with EM
interference.  If you are not experiencing interference with a modular
connector/flat wire line it may not be an issue for you.  However, with a
battery monitor it's not like you hear static and know you have
interference.
Perhaps one of the EEs will enlighten us.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"