[C320-list] Fridge Usage

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:51:07 PST 2011

Colin, you've had a lot of good suggestions to address your problem.
Trouble is, without knowing how your batteries are wired, charged, what
other loads there may be, and a whole bunch of other things, all you this
list can give is topical suggestions.  It's not at all clear whether this is
purely a usage/charging issue, a wiring fault, or something else.
I urge you to do a power audit using the spreadsheet from the web site; and,
if there is a fellow boater nearby that is capable of assessing your whole
system with the use of proper equipment, to try to get his assistance.
I hope you get to the bottom of this.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"