[C320-list] Fridge Usage

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 12 16:53:55 PST 2011

 Chris,
The label on both the batteries has RC300
The batteries have been on the boat for a year and ten months and the
problem has only started over the last few months.  Not so bad in our winter
as I turned the fridge off at night, and we don`t tend to use the boat
overnight as much .
I was under the impression that approximately 50% of the available amps
could be used. As we have two x 150 amp batteries that should give us 150
amps to use.  Using the sheet from the 320 site, we use approx 75-80 amps in
24 hours.  So I should get close to two days, I got lesss than 20 hours.
I`m still investigating.
Thanks
Regards
Colin Evans