[C320-list] Fuel filter

Guy Henry guyhenry22 at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 15:52:48 PST 2011

I installed the Racor 500 series (7/2010) -->
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|311|302335|107095|699530&id=133671
I was able to install the 500 in the same space as the original Racor
spin-on series filter, albeit with probably .25 inches to spare vertically.

I was having an intermittent problem which was starving the engine for fuel.
Isolated the problem to the original Racor Spin-on and decided to upgrade
instead of just replacing.

Filter changes are a lot easier and less messy with this unit.
So far, I'm happy with the upgrade.

Guy
MoonShadow # 115