[C320-list] Fridge Usage

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:14:41 PST 2011

Colin, installing the monitor is straight forward.  Just remember, the only
negative cable that should attach to the bank(s) being monitored is the
negative from the shunt(s).  No other negative cables must attach to the
banks.  That means that you may have to use a separate post to collect the
negative cables prior to the shunt.  (3 connectors is the max recommended on
a post.)
I made the mistake of attaching the negative from the shore charger to one
of the battery posts. As a consequence, none of the charge current was seen
by the monitor.  So, I was seeing the current going out; but, none
returning.
Warren