[C320-list] Happy Holidays Everyone!

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 05:46:44 PST 2011

Dear Jeff,

We are new to your association; but it seems you have  quite a fan  club!
KUDOS to you!

Today is a beautiful Christmas Day in  SW Florida & we plan to  take our
beautiful new boat to friend's house for Christmas dinner!  Gotta  love that!!

So far, we love our boat & look forward to many races this  winter-spring
here.

Hope your family finds much peace this season & wishing all a new year
full of LAUGHTER & new adventures,

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 12/24/2011 4:13:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,