[C320-list] wind direction indicator

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue Feb 1 07:47:58 PST 2011

Hi Jim,

Make sure that the wind vane is all there.  My got old and part of it
broke off.  It made the calibration impossible.  I felt like I was in
the Bermuda Triangle, until I figured out what was going on.

The replacement is easy, other than that part about going aloft.

Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II, 2001 #847