[C320-list] Battery Monitor Question...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 11:54:46 PST 2011

I can feel your pain...I'm in Boston and I've stored my boat in the water
this winter--can't get onto the dock...I had no idea this problem existed
until I started doing some research for my friend, but I will be making the
changes as soon as I can get to the boat as well....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582