[C320-list] Battery selection; Questions & Answers

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:44:45 PST 2011

Does make one think.  Thinking about my own business career, the Heavy Duty
group and the Marine/RV group may have their own marketing depts. and they
don't talk to each other.  Kinda like the CIA and NS.  My ideas are
obviously better than your so why should I share them with you.

Ours is not to reason why. Ours is to pay homage, taxes and die.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"