[C320-list] Fwd: Re: Bow hatch measurements

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 6 06:06:17 PST 2011

As I said, this is the forward hatch on MY boat. Your results may vary.
One of the best sources of info are the drawings in your owners manual.
Remember, these manuals are also available on our website, in case yours
happens to be on your boat. Just make sure you get the right one. It is
also a good idea to double check the info presented as occasionally the
drawing revisions did not keep up with the production line changes.
In this case the info seems correct... the Deck Plan shown on page 27 was
revised on 3/8/2004 and shows the change to a Lewmar hatch.

Karl