[C320-list] New Owner seeks 2-blade prop

Fred LEcuyer fred.lecuyer at live.com
Sat Feb 12 13:26:58 PST 2011

John:

Where are you located? What kind of speed through the water were you making undwer power? What engine do you have?

I have a two blade and don't get enough power out of it. I've been told the boat is "over wheeled" due to the diameter & pitch of the prop.

Fred
First Light, Hull 920
Duxbury, Massachusetts