[C320-list] Bilge Pump and Ice

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Feb 15 07:35:55 PST 2011

The Green stuff?  If you're referring to engine antifreeze (the toxic stuff),  you should never ever do that.

You should only use RV non-toxic stuff for bilges and winterizing the raw water system and never the stuff meant for radiators or heat exchangers.

Animals are attracted to the smell and taste and are poisoned after licking from puddles where this stuff landed on the ground.

There is a -60 degree version of non toxic (purple) that is also safe.

-Jeff