[C320-list] Cleaning the cockpit

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 16 14:58:44 PST 2011

Simon,
If you can`t get it off with CT18, it isn`t coming off. I use it all the
time on our boat.  Next time you are at the marina give me a call and I have
a spray which you leave on overnight, then hose off next day, or scrub with
a soft broom, depending on the tenacity of the marks, then probably polish,
though I don`t.

Regards
Colin Evans
__/)  #774