[C320-list] bilge pump problem

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Thu Feb 17 13:41:52 PST 2011

That's a good idea.  I was trying to keep it short but should have included
more.

The motor is completely silent.  Manual or auto position on the switch has
no effect.  This is what was making me think that it's either a dead motor,
or there might be a blown fuse somewhere.  I can't find a fuse, and the
breaker's not tripped in the panel.

We're in northeast Oklahoma.  It was very cold here a week ago, and the
boats got iced in and were covered in a couple of feet of snow.  I suspect
that the bilge pump tried to run, but the output hose was blocked by ice,
and the motor burned up, since there's no fuse.