[C320-list] Cleaning Windshield

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Feb 18 13:00:31 PST 2011

Our dodger. Was so gunked and cloudy we couldn't see through it. Were planning to replace it the next season.  While out on a cruise I tried the trusty old Colinite 920 fiberglass cleaner with lots of clean cloth rags. It came out so clear we haven't even considered replacing it. That was 2 years ago and the dodger was made in 2000.

This was not eisenglas, just the cheap clear stuff.
-Jeff