[C320-list] Engine/Shaft Noise and Vibration

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sat Feb 19 09:48:44 PST 2011

 I have a similar situation with my 2008 boat. I've had the Marina check/align the shaft and I still have the noise. It starts at about 1900 RPMs and gets drowned out by about 2900 rpms. I too was wondering about balancing the prop but I have no idea how to do it.  It sounds like it is coming from the area of the prop while standing in the cockpit.