[C320-list] Engine/Shaft Noise and Vibration

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 19 10:24:59 PST 2011

The prop has not been balanced.  Also, I just re-read my original post, and
there was an error....The vibration "does not" seem to increase
proportionately in magnitude, but the frequency does increase with increased
engine speed at higher rpms. But below 2,000, the situation largely
disappears.  Also, with reference to the fairing material crack at the shaft
strut, we repaired that area with a combination of fiberglass and epoxy.

Dennis Harris
C320
#694 Washington, NC