[C320-list] Raw water strainer

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:42:51 PST 2011

I don't know what the specs are on your strainer. For our #62, I am able to
buy the bowl and strainer in our marina store. Send me the diameter and
length of the strainer, and I tell you if it is the same as mine. Then, if
you have trouble finding one, I can send one to you.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"