[C320-list] Multi Stage Voltage Regulator for Stock AlternatorPossible ?

Timothy Grennan grennantim at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 18:10:47 PST 2011

The alternator was purchased through GO2MARINE.COM. The alternator is  an API marine Model # 20025rated at 94 amps. The GO2 people were great. There was a small problem when I first installed it and GO2 provided API's phone number for tech support and my issue was cleared up in no time. The price was about $240 and was a direct bolt on. I was very happy with the output. And I still have the original alternator as a spare.