[C320-list] Leaking portholes fix?

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sun Feb 27 06:46:21 PST 2011

Bill,

A short term solution that worked on our hull # 277 was to simply tighten
the frame and compress the gasket. It was amazing how the leaks disappeared
one we tightened all of the frames that had plenty of space between the
shrinking gaskets and the hull. So far that solution has lasted over 4
years. The day will come when I will have to address the gaskets, but in the
meantime, buying some time is working for us.

Rick
My-Ria # 277