[C320-list] Hola from cuba libre 3 in Mexico

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 08:02:58 PST 2011

Hi Linda and Orlando - Greetings from Phoenix; I am flying home today after being on the ground less than 36 hours here.

Funny thing, I was just thinking of you 2 on Saturday. Turns out the host for my meeting has a C42 in MDR. The macabre joke in MDR is who gets that 55 foot slip vacated by those folks who got pirated and killed off Somalia.

I expect to be sailing within the next 3-4 weeks...with a brand new set of North sails that go on the 11th. Not much snow here this winter, unlike last year, but so cold...  I am so ready for it to be over.

My bride hits the big-60 on the 8th and we are planning a big party at the house with 57 invitees on the 12th! I can't believe this so-beautiful person is that age...or that I would ever sleep with someone that old!

Glad to hear that someone out there is living my life and loving it so much. Take care and thanks for keeping in touch. Allan

Allan S. Field
Sent from my iPad