[C320-list] Happy New Year for downunder and a question(s) re Davitts

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:16:07 PST 2011

Dave
thank you for your most informative ideas on Daviits.
Is it possible to send me any photos?
Also is the stern of your MarkII identical to a MarkI?

we are afloat in the Broken Bay, NSW, Australia,
area ... north of Sydney Harbour. It is surrounded by Ku-ring-gai National
Park.
Google Earth it and you may see why it is a magic sailing area.
My Canadian blood stirs when I read about Puget Sound. Even thought of
buying a C36 out of Seattle and ehjoying a month or 2 in that area before
shipping it down under ;o)) some of a dream, but you never know!

cheers

Bruce Stanley/Sydney/C320#1084