[C320-list] water heater

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 08:57:07 PST 2011

It is the circuit breakers my wife got a little confused.  We are hull #112. Being in S. Calif. we rarely use the hot water except after
running the engine. In Catalina we use the solar shower. I believe it is from lack of using it and  the LA smog. I'll take it apart today and clean it up.
Thanks, John & Bobbi   Holokai 2