[C320-list] Shorepower Ties

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 17:12:33 PST 2011

We use a similar approach for the dock.  System is Velcro that has a gromet
in the middle so you can screw the strip to the wood facia on the
dock.   Wrap the power cord and it stays out of the way.  Found them at West
Marine.  More expensive than Karls, but they work well.

We shopped quite a bit to find Velcro strips that did not have adhesive
backing to sew a closure for the wheel cover.
Never found any.  Would have thought fabric stores would stock, but all of
their products had at least one side with adhesive.  The needle just gums up
on the adhesive.  Maybe the canvas shops have a source.

Pat