[C320-list] Water Heater circuit breaker Follow -up

Amshd2 amshd2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 07:38:22 PST 2011

John

I own Hull a 1994  #30 with the same type of circuit breakers as yours.  I agree your circuit breaker is most likely worn out.  I the past I have ordered various parts from seaward they are a great source and very helpful.  When I installed my AC system I had to add a new circuit breaker and I went with a modern on / off toggle type.   I like the new breakers because it is much easier for Admiral  and everyone else to operate and tell wether the breaker is on and off.

It is an easy installation.

Tony