[C320-list] Fw: Yanmar Mechanic Recommendation

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 14:57:29 PST 2011

 I can recommend SailCraft or Deaton Yachts in Oriental NC. Deaton is a Yanmar
dealer. Also if you call Mack Boring in Wilmington NC (Yanmar distributor) with
the model and serial number on the front plate of the engine they an tell you
what pump, filter etc. is correct for your engine. Try checking to make sure the
bleed screw on top of the fuel filter is tight and has a fiber washer under it.
This is low pressure so will only weep and might not lead to an air lock. Good
luck.

Jim Brown