[C320-list] Math problem

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 20:05:24 PST 2011

Survey said:  "22 degrees!"

Thanks Stan, Irv and Bryan.

Yes Stan, the manual addresses the blanking of the main mast or any part of
 the superstructure in detail.  The blanking allows the radar to halt the
sending of a signal while the radar is pointed at some part of the ship that
the  radar can't penetrate.  As I figure it, the radar  signal being
bounced right back into the radar unit from so close up  would or could cause some
type of problem or interference?  But hey, what  do I know, I can't even
figure out a simple math problem?

Thanks again guys, I appreciate your assistance.

John G.
1996/ #329

In a message dated 1/20/2011 1:02:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,