[C320-list] Leak in bilge

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 18:05:17 PST 2011

David,
Thanks for commenting!  The reason I brought up Archimedes is because he is
widely credited for figuring out simple machines and as far as I'm concerned
a bolt and nut are a simple machine.  The threads form the incline plane.
http://www.swe.org/iac/lp/inclined_03.html
Best,
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal