[C320-list] Leak in bilge

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Jan 23 07:30:30 PST 2011

Allan,
I love that quote and your law.  I've found throught out my life that I've
done most jobs twice, probably good thing I didn't choose to become a
surgeon.  I've also found that when I've really screwed something up all I
have to do is point out that Sailor Murphy is a permenant member of our
crew.
Best,
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal