[C320-list] Battery Replacement Choices

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:17:32 PST 2011

I have had excellent luck with the Exide COM-4D-P. It specs out a bit
better than their Nautilus Gold Deep Cycle Marine battery and has
performed as well as or better than the OEM Exide Nautilus Gold's that
originally came on our boat which had a significantly higher RC than
the the current version.

CB
2001 - #867

--