[C320-list] Battery Replacement Choices

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 12:47:29 PST 2011

After doing extensive research, I have found the best way to go is golf
cart batteries.  They are light weight, very deep cycle, four of them will
give you 550 amp hours onboard.  AGMs need a huge alternator to supply them
with a recharge or they will be damaged.  The golf cart battery is the best
bang for your buck and the most efficient use of your battery space.  Also
get them hooked up so you can get them topped off without having to remove
the  battery caps. That system works great and makes for an almost trouble
free  battery system.

John G.
1996/#329

In a message dated 1/25/2011 10:58:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,