[C320-list] Battery Replacement Choices Golf Cart Batteries

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jan 27 17:37:54 PST 2011

Yes,  there are several reasons why 6v golfs aren't stock issue.   For sailors, what's best equates to what you convince yourself is best.  :)

It does boil down to preference in the end.

I don't agree however that AGM's require a huge alternator or they'll be damaged.  If there is data to back that up, pass it along! We'd like to know about it.  :)

Cheers!
-Jeff