[C320-list] Battery selection; Questions & Answers

Dingo Is Talent dingoistalent at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 31 18:23:01 PST 2011

THANKS
Besides the Cyclone that just went past Perth out to sea but made landfall
and crossed in Bunbury down south we are blue skies and 35 decgrees C

Can't say our east coast Aussies are fairing as well...about to be hit again
by a cat 4 Cyclone up near Cairns..

Thanks for the info.

Kind regards & Thanks
Ron (DINGO) Reddingius
Executive Producer
HOME in WA

Mbl 0417 279 103
Ph/Fax (08) 9246 5442

ADDRESS
Dingo Is Talent
15 Willow Bank Entrance
Gwelup WA 6018

Before responding on email perhaps give me a call?