[C320-list] Fixed autopilot ?! But it doesn't make since?

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 12:53:45 PDT 2011

The Autopilot has been working straight for over a half dozenyears. Until about two month ago. I did all the tests (setting, ohms, etc) includingthe Raymarine compass test.  Than I switchthe blue & brown wires out of desperation and it worked Why? Those wireshave never been touched before. At work and we are a beta test site for several3D and 2D software’s & hardware platforms and I have learned over the yearsthat sometime shit just happens. Maybe I push one to two buttons to long andtouched another at the same time who knows.  Anyway, at the moment it is working and I amhappy and thank for all the help.
John  Holokai 2    #112