[C320-list] Rariton PHHBII vs PHIS - will it fit?

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:32:33 PDT 2011

Jeff - thanks for starting this thread.  I have to take credit for the
broader beam, so you can blame this one on me.

Jabsco gave up the battle this weekend, so I would like to install a Raritan
PHE II.  Any information on the installation is appreciated.  Specifically,
does the down turn waste elbow orient horizontally or require an extra elbow
to mate with the original waste hose routing?    Did you use any of the
Jabsco mounting holes or are they all new?  Does the manual handle intrude
above the seat like the Jabsco tee handle does?

Thank you for your help

Pat, 801, Cherie