[C320-list] Rariton PHHBII vs PHIS - will it fit?

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 14:02:00 PDT 2011

You're not confused--I created the confusion. There was a previous response to this thread regarding Peggie Hall saying not to do a conversion and I thought that's what you were referring to. We have a 'house size' now and it is sweet. I think the bigger manual will fit in the 320. The only item that was kind of tight was the handle, but it was fine. If the handle isn't an issue on the bigger model, I'd go for it.
One solution is to do the old try and return from either West or Defender. I took the Defender catalogue into West and said, match the price without any shipping cost addons etc and they did....worth a try....