[C320-list] Fwd: Rariton PHHBII vs PHIS - will it fit?

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:44:23 PDT 2011

Ken

Forwarded you answer to 320 distribution.  Yes, I saw the picture on the
site.  Looks like a very nice installation.  Convinced me there was room for
the PH to fit.

However, I ordered the Raritan Sea-Era this morning after some research on
the C34 & C36 forums.  For our use the electric should work well.  We are
seeing guests with little boat experience and the electric macerator will
smooth out their visit.

Thank you very much for the response.

Pat, 801