[C320-list] HATCH SCREENS

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 05:56:38 PDT 2011

John,

Although my '99 came with a screen for the aft cabin, I had the same problem
finding something for the main saloon hatch and the forward berth. I ended
up using the 'bug buster' exterior netting. They are really great--fit well
and you can open and close the hatches without having to move it. I also
bought one for the companionway entrance, which also works well, but is a
little cumbersome.
I don't have a need for the hatch netting anymore, so if you're interested
contact me offline and it can be had cheap...

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId
=10001&storeId=11151&partNumber=2668234&langId=-1

Regards,

Jon Vez
Formerly #582