[C320-list] Head smell discoveries

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 07:12:34 PDT 2011

Thanks, Warren. This is all good advice and I absolutely must do something
but probably not until we haul in the fall. I think there's too much to
contend with here while bobbing on the mooring. I agree that deodorants are
not the answer. (We've tried everything.) But I know we've used Odor-los in
the past. We probably still have some on the boat and I know we have KO
aboard.

Jack