[C320-list] Overheating Engine

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 12:58:48 PDT 2011

Joe
I sail/motor in  heavy kelp and eel grass infested areas. Clogs my intake thruhull and filter and destroys my impellers.  I start at the thru hull, intake filter and lines to the pump. If all clear pull the output line off the pump, turn engine over and check pump output. If good then go to the elbow in the exhaust riser, it might be plugged. If all of that is good then???
Don #1005