[C320-list] Thunderstorm tactics

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 7 05:20:19 PDT 2011

Only benificial tactic is to get into a bunch of other sailboats with masts taller then yours and then ride it out!! I've been in plenty of lightening storms and when I get really concerned I have a set of heavy gauge jumper cables and I attach them to the shrouds and hang them in the water. Worked so far...
Cheers
JohnM