[C320-list] Golf cart battery modifications

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jul 17 07:49:14 PDT 2011

We got our Lifeline AGMs at Batteries+ for somewhere around $375 each.

I'm only 150lbs soaking wet and installed them by myself while the boat was on stands, so that was hauling old batteries off and new ones on. I would suggest a second set of hands and also doing this with the boat in the water. Just wheel a case of beer and two batteries around the dock in a dock cart until you find some help. ;)

Joseph Aberdale <summerwind3 at comcast.net> wrote:

I'm interested in purchasing AGM's for my 2002 320. What brand and
model number AGM do you suggest? Where do you suggest I purchase
them? Thanks.

Joe